As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EAMAY #ad
EAMAY Standard Pocket Charts, Clear 10 Pocket Chart for Teacher Lessons in a Classroom or Home Use – Fits Standard 3” Sentence Strips and Word Cards, Blue #adEAMAY #ad
- Awesome tool for homeschooling: Teacher resource for classroom management, learning activities, center activities, small group instruction, ideal for classroom and home use. Heavy duty pocket chart: made of durable Nylon, solid construction with industrial grade stitched inside each pocket chart for stability.
Useful size for most purposes: 10 see-through pockets are stiffer plastic enough for sentence strips, vocabulary introduction, and word cards.
Perfect for language experience, mini sentence strips, math concepts and story telling. Great for special education: designed for children with dyslexia, and other learning challenges, ADHD, autism, our well-designed pocket chart is a creative and interactive educational tool that supports learning!.
Perfect pocket chart: measure: 43"h x 28"l x 003"w, the wall pocket charts has 4 reinforced grommets fits on any word wall, whiteboard or most standard chart stand.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources First 100 Sight Words Pocket Chart Cards TCR20845 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 119 total pieces. Write-on/wipe-off surface. Largest card measures 18" x 3-1/4", all cards are 3-1/4" tall. 6 headers & title pieces, 3 blank header cards, 2 "List of Sight Words" cards, 100 sight words cards, & 8 blank small cards.
3. Mewise #ad
Class Activities Blue, Mewise Standard Pocket Chart Plus Small Storage Bag for Classroom & Homeschool Teaching Supplies,Durable Pocket Chart for Sight Words,Daily Schedule,Sentence Strips #adMewise #ad
- Chart made of durable Nylon, solid construction with industrial grade A stitching. Use for word wall, sentence strips, sight words, flashcards. Blue pocket chart 28"h x 28"L with 4 reinforced grommets. 7 rows of clear pockets for displaying, plus One large storage pocket for the cards at the bottom.
Ideal for classrooms homeschool or center activities learning, the Daily Standards Pocket Chart allows you to create a customizable visual aid to support hands-on learning in an interactive pocket format.
4. PlayMonster #ad
Sight Words, Lauri Pocket Chart Cards #adPlayMonster #ad
- Great for use at home or school! For ages 4 and up. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards.
Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech. With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling.
Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range. Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Perfect for the classroom or home use.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
5. FANCY LAND #ad
First 100 Sight Words Pocket Chart Cards for Classroom Homeschool 115pcs #adFANCY LAND #ad
- Classroom supplies: a super addition to classroom supplies! Create fresh looks for bulletin boards, windows, walls, and class projects. Package includes: 115 pieces per pack.
These sight word cards will be a good resource for kids. Great resource: you can use them almost anywhere according to your imagination. It’s a great way to increase kid’s vocabulary, improve conversational skills, and improve the memory skills.
Perfect for families and kids: parents can play these cards with kids, which can help children build early reading skills. Students will love them. Perfect size: the title card and large “100 sight words” cards measure 3” x 13. 7”, the header cards measure 3” X 8. 2”, the small cards measure 3” X 3”. 1 title card, 4 header cards, 2 large “100 sight WORDS” cards, 100 small sight word cards and 8 small blank cards.
6. PDX Reading Specialist #ad
Sentence Strips, Reading Games, Visual Organization | Works with Dry Erase, PDX Reading Specialist Black Pocket Chart | Best Classroom & Homeschool Teaching Supplies for Kids | Ideal for Sight Words #adPDX Reading Specialist #ad
- Perfect classroom teaching aid - in a class setting, engagement, teachers and students will highly benefit from a chart with pockets. Strong & sturdy materials - the clear, flash cards, cutouts, well-stitched pockets on the nylon background are durable enough to hold sentence strips, and other learning items and resources.
Multifunctional wall organizer - add the pocket chart to your classroom supplies or use it as a caddy or holder for small items like a cell phone, calculator, keys, headphone set, and more.
Larger pockets than other charts - no more falling cards or strips! Each of the six pockets in our hanging chart is 3 inches deep to make sure that each item you insert stays put and protected.
It helps enhance interest, and the learning process. Great for special education - for children with ADHD, autism, or those who are homeschooled, our well-designed pocket chart is a creative and interactive educational method that really works!.
7. Child1stPublications #ad
Sight Words Flash Cards, SnapWords List C Sight Word Pocket Chart Cards #adChild1stPublications #ad
- This collection includes words such as "cold, hold, told, and the ound family". 59 colorful and durable sight Word Cards 4. 25" x 2. 75".
8. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Midsize Pocket Chart #adPlayMonster #ad
- Cards not included. Versatile use—perfect for classrooms and daycares! Use with lauri card sets, sold separately. Hang it on the wall or door—features grommets for hanging. This intermediate-size pocket chart measures 28" x 28".
Use to teach any subject—holds cards up to 3” tall sold separately so you can add whatever subject you want. Features 6 see-through horizontal pockets. Quality learning aid—durable nylon 28” x 28” pocket chart with 6 clear horizontal pockets.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
ABC, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Word Families Center Pocket Chart, Measures 28"W x 37.5"H, Phonics Chart #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourage students to explore word families and rhyming! Heavy-duty pocket chart features 3 clear pocket rows for card display, and 214 coated cards. Chart measures 28"W x 37. 5"h. Perfect for ages 6+.