As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Phonics Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Ages 5+, Visual, Homeschool, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Great for homeschool or classroom learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words Bundle #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency. Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette.
Fun for ages 5+. Great grab-and-go game. Bundle includes pop for sight words and pop for sight Words 2 Games; Each game includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and Guide.
3. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Pocket Chart Cards, Sight Words #adPlayMonster #ad
- Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range.
Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation. Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards.
Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Perfect for the classroom or home use. For ages 4 and up. With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
4. Newmark Learning #ad
Nonfiction Sight Word Readers Set 1 #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Award winning set that engages children in nonfiction text and help them master 25 sight words with nonfiction sight word readers. Builds academic science, social studies, and math vocabulary. Promotes reading confidence and success. Helps young readers master 25 essential sight words.
5. The Learning Journey #ad
Spelling, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 26 Three and Four Letter Picture Word Marching Game #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Gain early reading skills – the spelling memory game teaches a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, word formation and spelling.
Improve focus – playing the spelling memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. By putting together the cards to form a word, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct words. Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games like Spelling Memory are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a completely transformation boost of confidence.
6. Rock 'N Learn #ad
And first grade Dolche words plus many Fry words, primer, Sight Words 3-DVD Set by Rock 'N Learn: Over 170+ words includes all pre-primer #adRock 'N Learn #ad
- Fun way to learn over 170 sight words. Includes all pre-k, kindergarten and 1st grade Dolch words and some fry words. Students will build word recognition skills and even read simple stories.
|Brand||Rock 'N Learn #ad|
|Manufacturer||ROCK N LEARN #ad|
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Sight Word Sentences 6857, Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 53 double-sided cards. Instructions & answer key cards included. 106 full-color sight Word sentences per box. Cards measure 5-1/2" x 3-1/2".
8. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Learning Mats: Word Families #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Identify basic patterns and word-family endings. Help children practice key literacy skills. Great for classroom centers. Develop vocabulary. Learn about word families with colorful mats and word tiles.
9. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson-Dellosa Learning to Read First Words Educational Board Game #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Builds 12 short vowel sound words. Each set includes 48 photographic cards game directions in English, Spanish and French. Game directions in English, Spanish and French. Build words with or without pictures.