As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NOTSWOH #ad
150 Mixed Geranium Garden Flower Seeds for Planting in Pots/Outdoor Perennial #adNOTSWOH #ad
- Geranium is one of the most popular flowers. They are annual and can grow the best flowers in the USDA area 3-8. It can be carried out in spring and autumn, and the indoor pot in spring is better.
They have large blooming clusters and beautiful leaves, which can be perfectly supplemented in any place of planting. They are perennial.
2. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Geranium Garden Flower Seed Plant Mix for Containers, Baskets, Beds, & Window Boxes #adOutsidepride #ad
- Pelargonium zonale is the latin name. Geraniums are a wonderful annual that work well in window boxes, all sorts of containers, and as a bedding plant. Pelargoniums bloom all season and require very little maintenance to keep them performing their best.
This seed mix has colors of scarlet, white, violet and rose. They have large bloom clusters and beautiful foliage to make a perfect addition to wherever they are grown.
Our seeds are heirloom, non gmo seeds read to plant for this and next growing season. This flower seed mix only grows 12 to 14 inches tall making it ideal for balconies, baskets, borders, or edges in the garden. They are annuals which can be grown best in USDA Zones 3 - 8. Geraniums are one of the most popular flowers grown in the U. S. Plant 2 to 3 seeds for every plant you desire to grow in your flower garden.
3. S-pone #ad
20+ Mixed Geranium Flower Seeds Plant Perennial Bloom Flower Garden Home #adS-pone #ad
- Then with your finger or suitable tool to make small holes at a distance of two cm from each other. Now is the time to put the pallets with pelargonium on the windowsill to provide the plant with sunlight, otherwise the cultivation of the flower will take two to three times longer.
After filling the pots with soil, the soil surface should be lightly sprinkled with warm water and left for one day to warm the earth to the required temperature 21-22 °C. After the appearance of two real leaves, otherwise-you get a plant with a long thin stem. At home, but in any case do not put the pots with seeds planted on the windowsill.
In order to obtain a healthy bush with strong stems, as well as to strengthen the root system, pelargonium should dive and transplant the Bush into a narrow and high container. This will ensure the growth of the most branched Bush, the soil must be periodically loosened.
Waiting for the appearance of the pelargonium fifth leaf-seedlings should be pinched. Seeds sprinkle with a layer of soil thickness of one cm. The soil should be moistened again a little and cover the container with a film, geranium is necessary to provide optimal temperature and lighting, in which small holes are made to ensure air access. When the first soft green shoots appear, remove the shelter, so as not to create conditions of high humidity for the plant. How to grow a plant from seed.
4. Seeds Of Strength #ad
50 Pcs Mixed Geranium Flowers Seed for Planting|Hardy Wild Dwarf Ivy Leaf Geranium Seeds #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- These plants will tolerate heat as well as high humidity. The growing season needs plenty of sunlight. Geraniums are so popular because they can add vibrant color to any garden, whether it’s in a container, a hanging pot or a backyard garden.
Perennial geranium seeds are such an easy plant to grow and yet are absolute showstoppers. The continual production of large flower heads provides blooms throughout the growing season.
5. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Mixed Colour Geranium-Geraniums,Cranesbills 100 Seeds Red Green Yellow Mixed Rare Flowering for Planting Hardy Wild Dwarf Zonal Geranium Great for Garden #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Use. Perfect addition to beds and borders or containers. Grow. Use a sterile seed mix and place the seeds on the surface of the soil. Keep in a bright location, and keep moist until germination, and until seedlings are established.
When to plant. Sown directly into the ground in late May / early June or under cover in January / February. Care. Performs best in full sun or part shade, well-drained soils. Water regularly during the growing season. Drought tolerant, in fertile, once established. Hardiness zone. 3-9. Seeds germinate in approximately 15 days.
6. UNIFHALW #ad
100 Mixed Geranium Garden Flower Seeds for Planting-Annual Flower Gardening Seed #adUNIFHALW #ad
- Scarlet geraniums exhibit wonderful colors throughout the summer, but they bloom best in sunny times, and they can withstand high temperatures! These plants grow in sunny or partially shady areas, with some shady areas during the hottest afternoon.
Annual plant, very suitable for backyard gardens and yard container gardening. Scarlet flowers and beautiful leaves are perfect complements to where they grow, reaching heights of 12-14 inches.
7. Generic #ad
Hardy Geraniums Seeds Cranesbills Perennial Long Bloom Times Easy to Care Garden Bed Border Patio Outdoor 100Pcs Flower Seeds by YEGAOL Garden #adGeneric #ad
- Place the container in a warm spot, and keep the soil moist. Sow the seeds: sow the seeds thinly on the surface of the soil and gently press them down.
Make sure the soil is loose and aerated. Place the container in a warm, such as a windowsill, bright spot: Hardy geraniums require warmth and bright light to germinate. Do not cover the seeds with soil as they need light to germinate.
Wait for germination: germination usually occurs within two to three weeks. Keep the soil moist and do not allow it to dry out. Prepare the soil: choose a well-draining soil and add some compost or organic matter to it. Water the soil: water the soil gently to moisten it, but be careful not to wash away the seeds.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
8. SEEDS4SPRING #ad
Made in USA, Ships from WY, SEEDS4SPRING 50 Pcs Mixed Geranium Flower Seed Plant Yard Garden Decoration #adSEEDS4SPRING #ad
- These plants will tolerate heat as well as high humidity. Perennial geranium seeds are such an easy plant to grow and yet are absolute showstoppers. The continual production of large flower heads provides blooms throughout the growing season.
Geraniums are so popular because they can add vibrant color to any garden, whether it’s in a container, a hanging pot or a backyard garden.
9. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Geranium Mix 50+ Seeds Flowers Easy to Grow Planting for Outdoor Indoor #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Geranium pelargonium peltatum is a colorful summer bloomer with ivy-like foliage and cascading blooms that make the plant perfectly suited for window boxes and hanging containers. Easy to grow, fast growing.
Geranium works well in mixed baskets with other colorful annuals. Applications: balcony, living room, windows, study, office, garden, roof, etc. Geraniums are used in beautiful flower beds or in containers, or hanging baskets on porches, planter boxes, patios or balconies.