As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Foam Numbered Dice 20609 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Comes in a resealable storage bag. Ten yellow dice Have Numerals 1-6. Foam is lightweight, soft, quiet, and washable. Work on counting, Grouping, Patterns, And More. Teaching tips are included. Foam is lightweight, Quiet, Soft, And Washable. Ten blue dice have Numerals 7-12.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Hands-On Soft Dot Dice Bucket #adLearning Resources #ad
- Play classroom games and teach probability concepts. Reinforce number recognition. Ideal for ages 3+. Made of soft yellow foam that's quiet when handled. Set includes 200 soft foam dot dice.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 72, Ages 6+, Math Toy, Learning Resources Dice In Dice Bucket, 3/4 W in, Multi-color, Manipulative #adLearning Resources #ad
- Engage students in number concepts, operations, counting, and probability with these fun manipulatives!. Great for ages 3+. Each brightly colored, smaller, translucent outer die holds a single, white die inside. Outer dice measure 075" each. Set of 72 dice comes in a sturdy storage tub.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Math Activity Set, Homeschool, Fine Motor Toys, 76 Pieces, Toys for Toddlers, Color and Numbers Sorting, Early Math Skills, Ages 3+, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match #adLearning Resources #ad
- Counting toys: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters. What's included: 1 muffin pan, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, 2 dice, 60 mini muffin counters, Squeezy Tweezers, and activity guide.
Fine motor skills toys: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Learn & play: learn color recognition, counting, sorting, matching, and early math skills.
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Wipe Off for Repeated Use, Really Good Stuff Number Line Dry Erase Boards, 12” by 4” Set of 6 – Two-Sided Boards Feature 0-10 Number Line On One Side, 0-20 On The Other #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Common core ready: really good stuff number line boards are aligned with Common Core and State Standards. Easy-to-use design: double-sided dry erase number line boards feature a 0-10 number line on side and a 0-20 number line on the other.
Engaging number tool: the 12” x 4” number line boards make group work more engaging as students can work out word problems, add and subtract, and compare numbers on a larger space that all can see and interact with.
For school and home: the number line dry erase boards are perfect for addition and subtraction lessons at school and continued practice at home. You can feel good knowing that it is designed to work with your PreK-2 curriculum.
Great tool to help kids with word problem homework. Using a dry-erase marker, students can work out addition and subtraction problems, wipe off and move on to the next one. Economical: reusable dry-erase number line boards save paper by allowing students to work out math problems on an erasable surface. The pack of six boards are sturdy and can be used year after year.
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Multi, Teacher Created Resources Foam Traditional Dice 20603 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Comes in a resealable storage bag. Foam is lightweight, quiet, soft, and washable.3/4" cubes. Teaching tips are included. 20 yellow traditional dice.
7. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Interlocking Centimeter Unit Cubes, Preschool Classroom Supplies Set of 500, Math Manipulatives, Plastic Cubes for Early Math, Connecting Cubes for Kids, Counting Cubes for Kids Math #adhand2mind #ad
- Classroom supplies for teachers elementary: Includes 500 unit cubes in 10 bright colors. Student tested, graphing, probability, investigating patterns, measurement, pop cubes are great for understanding volume, area, logical thinking, teacher approved math manipulatives: Once they have understand early math, and geometry.
Using the different colors, they can build color patterns or learn to sort in pattern sequence.
They also weigh 1 gram a piece and can be used for weight measurement activities as well. Each cube can be snapped together or pulled apart with no difficulty.
Kindergarten classroom must haves: These are ideal for teaching children fine motor skills, shapes, and sorting. Math linking cubes to count, sort and create: Kids have fun while learning about different pattern styles with bright color cubes. Unit cubes for measurement: our centimeter Unit Cubes measure 1 cm on all sides.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit Set of 4 – Interactive Mats and Manipulatives Help Students Solve Problems at School or Home – Write On/Wipe Off Mat for Repeated Use #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Common core ready: really good stuff regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit is aligned with Common Core and state standards. Master regrouping: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit helps students master regrouping in a fun and interactive way.
Kit includes: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit includes 4 13” by 12” Write Again wipe-off laminate mats, 216 thick cardboard 1” round manipulative chips 72 each of ones, tens and hundreds and instructional guide for teaching ideas and reproducibles for practice.
The mats and chips are color-coordinated and perfect for small group work, independent practice or learning centers. You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum. Inform and engage: teach and reinforce the concept of regrouping while adding and subtracting in an engaging way.
Students write a problem on the write on/wipe off mat and solve the problem right on the mat using the sturdy manipulative pieces. For school and home: the regrouping mats are perfect for practicing addition and subtraction using regrouping at school and continued work at home. It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework or distance learning.
9. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Teach Numbers, Addition and Subtraction, Large, Probability, Foam Dice for Games, 10 Sides, LEARNING ADVANTAGE, Jumbo Polyhedra Die #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- It’s how you roll! -- this life-sized die entices energetic kids to roll! Kids will love to play games while they learn probability, addition and subtraction with this hands-on teaching aid.
Add a fun twist to Dungeons & Dragons, Yahtzee or Monopoly! Safe to throw -- use it anywhere! the soft, durable foam makes this jumbo D10 die safe for classrooms, gymnasiums, homes and outdoors.
This polyhedra die helps with a variety of math activities at home or school. Mix math and exercise -- turn math into a fun, physical game to exercise mind and body. A jumbo game accessory -- the huge, yellow die is an exciting substitute for small, conventional gaming dice.