As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
16 Piece Game, 13 Fraction Pizzas, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 13 double-sided pizzas, 3 double-sided spinners, and instructions. Game features 7 different ways to play with multiple levels of challenge. Practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents, and performing fraction addition and subtraction.
Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 6+. Segmented pizzas provide a multisensory way to introduce and explore fractions.
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Caller's mat and cards. 36 playing cards. Ideal for teaching Grade 3 to Grade 8. Over 700 chips. Ages 8 to 13.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Money Recognition, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Counting Game, Ages 7+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- 2-4 players. Winner of 5 awards; Fun for ages 7+. Includes game board with spinner, 100 plastic coins, play bills, markers, and dice. Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Learn valuable money skills through fun game play.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Math File Folder Game 140308 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Challenging games explore fractions, multiplication and much more! Features games like out of this World Comparing Expressions, division, Fetching Fractions and many more! Includes 16 full color game boards with 21 sheets of cards, and 24 page resource guide.
Perfect for use in centers or for individual practice.
5. LEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING #ad
Learning Wrap-Ups 10 Days to Multiplication Mastery Student Workbook #adLEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING #ad
- Educational items: learning wrap-ups are a staple product that assist kids in learning the 4 basic math facts, vocabulary, pre-algebra, science, & more! Help students learn with interactive learning.
Homework aid: help kids learn with flashcards, tables, manipulatives, charts, and Learning-Wrap-up tools like this workbook. This book is perfect for learning at home or at school. Teaching tool: learning wrap-ups presents the 10 days to Multiplication Mastery Student Workbook! It includes one 32 page book to teach kids how to multiply with easy-to-follow day-by-day activities.
Practice adds up: boys and girls, or 6th grade, 3rd, 5th, will best benefit from practicing. Whether your child is in kindergarten, however many years old, 1st, 2nd, 4th, Learning Wrap-Ups can help!. Teach & tutor: whether you’re tutoring in an elementary school classroom or you’re a homeschool teacher, you’ll find Learning Wrap-Ups to be one of the most useful teaching resources.
6. Versa Tiles #ad
And Geometric Measurement | 6 Student Activity Books and 1 Teacher Guide, hand2mind VersaTiles Math an Engaging Puzzle Game Kit for Kids Grade 3+, Fractions, Multiply and Divide #adVersa Tiles #ad
- Includes 6 grade-level activity books, 2 answer cases, and a teacher guide. Improved functionality makes it easier to use. Flexibility for whole-class practice, independent or partner work, small-group guided practice, learning stations.
The same self-checking system you know with a fresh new design. Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge.
7. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st, 3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise! #adChannie's #ad
- Vertical lines, improve Accuracy, color-coded blocks, and Divider Lines Guide Ones vs.25 single-digit aligned multiplication problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation.
Made for grades 1 - 3 ; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy.
Loved by teachers, parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Tens place to Avoid Confusion, and Reduce Stress. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages. Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, and Love for Multiplication; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, Independent Student Work, 50 Working Sheets.
8. Blulu #ad
Blulu 12 Pieces Educational Math Posters for Kids with 80 Glue Point Dot for Elementary and Middle School Classroom Teach Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction Fractions Decimals, 16 x 11 Inch #adBlulu #ad
- Delightful colors and illustration: designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids. Features: made of 250 cardstock, waterproof, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, tear resistant and reusable, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
Flat and easy to use: we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag. 12 different wall posters: multiplication chart, division, math keywords, roman numerals, money, subtraction, numbers 1-100, fractions and percentages, place value, addition, time and 3D shapes.
Great gift for children: these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, preschool, elementary and middle school, kindergarten, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
|Part Number||Blulu-Educational Math Posters-01|