As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Homeschool, Phonics Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Great for homeschool or classroom learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
2. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, 1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards.
Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills.
3. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Word Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom Upgraded Version #adGamenote #ad
- Perfect classroom group & family game. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, Kindergarten, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, 1st, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, non-toxic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch.
4. Excellerations #ad
Excellerations PSG Phonics Spelling Game for Kids and Classrooms Classroom Activity 12 Game Boards #adExcellerations #ad
- Letter tiles are made from durable foam. Educational value: Game supports Common Core Standards for kindergarten. Set includes: 40 durable foam letter tiles, 12 game boards and an activity guide.
Size: letter tiles measure 1 3/8 inches square. Quality: cards are made from durable plastic. Game boards measure 10 inches L x 6 3/8 inches W. How to play: players select letter tiles and fit them into the 3 incomplete words on their playing boards.
5. Jade Active #ad
Mixed Colors, Ideal to use at School or at Work, Size 10 X 13 Inches, 30 Plastic Sleeves, Dry Erase Pockets Sheet Protectors, Reusable + Oversized #adJade Active #ad
- These oversized reusable dry erase pockets have a place for you to store your marker so it's at hand when you need it. Environment friendly: there is no need for printing the same papers over and over while you help to save the environment.
This way it is easier to glide in your papers without squeezing them in, keeping the papers in pristine condition. Heavy duty so they keep long during use with children. Our oversized dry erase reusable pockets can be used again and again which will help you save you time and money.
Oversized pockets: our oversized reusable dry erase pockets are 10 x 13 inches which makes them larger than most. Ideal for adults and children: these oversized reusable dry erase pockets make it easy to store your valuable documents and you can make notes on them without damaging the paper.
Keeps your papers neat: these oversized reusable dry erase pockets ensure that whatever you chose to put in them will stay as neat and clean as the day you inserted them. A place to store your marker: we waste so much time looking for our markers.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Multicolor, 3-1/2in #adLearning Resources #ad
- Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class.
Ideal for ages 3+. Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first. Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.
7. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Social Emotional Games for Kids Emoji Stories | Activity for Classroom | Best Cubes Game for Social Emotional Learning Through Creative Story Telling | After School Activity | Creative Story Telling #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Great way to express emotions - telling a story is a helpful outlet in blurting out emotions that we often can't express. Improves verbal communication - you learn new words through the stories you and others in the group create.
Each fairytale can prompt you to generate choices and make decisions. Helps build self-esteem - speaking in front of groups of people can be terrifying and awkward.
This game helps make it easier and more fun since every boy and girl gets his or her turn. It is an enjoyable opportunity to talk and practice public speaking and conversation. Fun home or school activity - looking for a game that brings out the storyteller in you? These story cubes is surely a good option for families, friends, and classmates to have a good laugh! Develop creativity in storytelling - Roll your own perfect adventure story! Let your imagination take over and create the craziest and most spontaneous plot based on random emoji combinations.
|Part Number||Emojination Dice Game Set|
8. Learning Resources #ad
Educational, Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Addition and Subtraction, Math Games, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games, Includes 100 Cards, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards. Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Player with the most 10s wins.
Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills. Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game.