As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Eight Ball Zucchini, 40+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Round Zucchini Summer Squash Seeds for Planting, Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Cucurbirta Pepo #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Keep soil moist and full sun and germination should occur within 7-10 days. Ensure plenty of space for this plant as it likes to grow quite large.
Delicious, nutty flavor, high yields, and fast growing plant. Sow seeds 1/4 in below soils surface after danger of last frost in Spring. Sow seeds 1/4" below the soils surface, keep soil moist, full sun and germination occurs within 7-10 days.
Usda zones 3-12. Round zucchini is a bush type plant that has high yields and is fast growing. After that ensure plant has space to grow as it will grow fast. All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Zucchini Seeds, Heirloom, Healthy Vegetable, 50+ Seeds, Non GMO, Round Squash #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Beautiful fruit is dark green striped with light green. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Top Yield per Plant. This squash is perfect for frying, steaming, freezing, and canning.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
10 Seed Packet, Eight Ball Hybrid Zucchini Summer Squash Garden Seeds, Vegetable Gardening Seed, Non-GMO #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening.
Squash seeds - summer - zucchini Eight Ball Hybrid - 10 Seed Packet - Cucurbita pepo. Days to full maturity: 55 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Summer Squash, Zucchini Eight Ball Hybrid Seeds, 10 Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Package contains 10 Zucchini Eight Ball Hybrid Summer Squash Seeds. Germination: 7 to 10 days at 75 - 85F. Dark zucchini skin with a unique round shape added to great taste, can be harvested in about 5 to 6 weeks. All-american Selection Winner. 55 days to harvest.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Zucchini Round Eight Ball 5992 Green 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 45 days. All american Selections winner. For best flavor, harvest when fruit is 2 to 3 inches in diameter. Dark-green, shiny round zucchini. Germination rate about 80%. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Yellow Eight Ball Squash Seed,Zucchini,Round Summer Squash 10 Seeds Non-GMO Organic Vegetable Rare Specialty Variety Gardening Gifts #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Hardiness zone. 3-9. Ensure that the soil temperature is 20ºc or higher. Each planting hole should be 45cm across and 30cm deep, filled with deep, rich, well-drained soil.
Replace the soil into the hole so that it forms a mound of soil and sow 3 or 4 seeds into each mound, 2cm deep. When to plant. All seasons.
Grow. Use. Yellow eight ball squashes are widely versatile, yellow crookneck, used as a substitute for gold bar squash, or even classic zucchini in many recipes. Store. Whole yellow eight ball squashes will keep up to one week when stored unwashed, in a plastic bag, in the refrigerator.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Round Zucchini Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck. It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Under the “how To” section of our website. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of round zucchini seeds; Adorable round zucchini that's perfect for stuffing or as a soup bowl.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Grows as a compact bush. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. Minimum of 3g per packet. Good eats -- on its own, fresh zucchini squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Middle Eastern curry, Asian stir fries, sweet breads and even pancakes. Harvest when fruit reach 3"-4" in diameter. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Vegetable Summer Squash Container Variety- 3 Grams Seeds Great for Summer Garden by Gardeners Basics, Round Zucchini Seeds for Planting Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- The more you pick, the more it produces. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. We even throw it in a green smoothie! Trusted variety - popular summer squash seeds used by gardeners for years. Each heirloom summer squash seeds packet contains atleast 3 grams of seeds approximately 25+ seeds.
Prolific - round zucchini plants are very prolific and will produce many zucchini. Round zucchini seed produces beautiful dark, small, round dark green green zucchini.
Packets - each zuchini squash seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Eat it fresh, made into zoodles, raw, in soups and stir fries.
Can be planted in a container garden. Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the round squash seeds for planting are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-gmo, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home. Delicious - zucchini is a summer favorite.