As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Metal Work, Construction and Around The Home 24" Ruler, Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler. Ideal for Woodworking #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The center finding ruler is available in 12” and 24” sizes, which are both sold separately. The ruler may also be used as a standard type ruler with the 16th scale on the bottom side. The ruler is made 1mm thick stainless steel and flexes just the right amount for most any project while still remaining rigid enough so its not flopping all over when in use.
The handy center finder ruler makes it super quick and super easy without having to do any math to find center. This makes the center finder ruler even more versatile.
While you could always measure the length, why waste that valuable time. When trying to find the center on rectangular, divide the number in half then measure to that point and mark it, square or even round objects it can sometimes be challenging at best.
Make your mark at the center point and there you have it! It literally takes seconds to find center with this super easy to use ruler. The exact center is clearly marked with a circle and a fine point arrow to make it easy to see. To use the ruler, simply line the ruler up so that the increments are the same on both outside edges of the object your are measuring. Starting from “0” in the middle of the ruler, the scale is in 32nds.
2. Fulton #ad
Carpentry, Clear Flex Center Finding Ruler, Scrapbooking, School Projects, Quilts and General Home Use … 24" Ruler, Arts, Frame Hanging, Ideal for Woodworking, Crafts, Sewing #adFulton #ad
- How does it work? while you could use the old fashion “3 step rule” where you measure the width, divide that measurement in half and you would use that measurement to locate and mark the center. Simply align the ruler up at the same measurement on both edges of your project and the center point on the ruler marks the spot! It really is that easy! Different shapes- when trying to find the center on rectangular, round or even curved objects it can be challenging at best.
The clear material also allows you to see your mark right through the ruler which makes aligning your projects and marking super quick and super easy! While you could use the old “3 step rule”, why waste valuable time when you could use the Clear Flex Center Finder Ruler and find the center in no time at all.
Pulling double duty – the top side of the ruler features the center finding ruler with 16th inch increments for finding center on your projects. The ruler is made from - the ruler is made from a clear flexible polycarbonate material so you can measure and find center on flat, curved and irregularly shaped objects.
The ruler is flexible which means it can be used almost anywhere including uneven and curved surfaces. Why not take all that down to one simple step by using the Clear Flex Center Finder Ruler. The bottom side of the ruler is marked as a standard style ruler with 16th inch increments to measure objects from left to right like a ruler or tape measure would be used. Regardless of what shape you’re trying to find center on, square, this center finding ruler works the same basic way.
3. TOFL #ad
Metric, Metal Work, Crafting, 12 Inch Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler Finds Exact Center Between Two Points, Drawing, scrap-booking layout, Ideal for Woodworking, Projects Around Home Standard #adTOFL #ad
- Finds the center point accurately-locate the exact center between any two points by aligning to zero. 100% peace of mind guarantee for any reason you don't like this product return it no questions asked.
No difficult calculations-simply match the readings on each side of zero to find the center. Built to last-laser engraved markings designed for maximum durability-numbers permanently etched. Designed for many applications-make effortless alignments of photos-drafting-drawing-die-cuts-frames.
4. Westcott #ad
Zero Center, 36" ZC-36, Westcott Stainless Steel Ruler #adWestcott #ad
- Perfect for your drafting and drawing needs. 36” stainless steel ruler. Zero centering feature finds the center point quickly and accurately by aligning the zero.
Non-skid cork backing that won't slip on glass or polished surfaces. Effortless alignment and measurement of photos, die-cuts, and more.
5. Big Horn #ad
Aluminum, Big Horn 19109 24" Center Finding Ruler, 1-3/4" Wide #adBig Horn #ad
- Calibrations: 1/16", 1/32". Calibrated two edges one side bottom edge standard rule, 16ths, 32nds. Made in USA. Features: | length / width: 24" X 1-3/4".
|Brand||Big Horn #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
6. Alumicolor #ad
36IN, Alumicolor Aluminum Center Finding Straight Edge with Non-Slip Back, Silver #adAlumicolor #ad
- Non-slip backing - neoprene non-slip backing that grips better than cork and does not dry or chip off over time. Silver straight edge ruler and measuring tool - high-quality silver extruded aluminum is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time.
Durable construction with ultra-smooth edges - high-quality constructions makes this measuring and cutting tool perfect for inking lines and cutting against, extruded aluminum is much more rigid than thin steel versions.
High-quality aluminum straight edge - this measuring tool is a ruler and drafting tool that is 36 Inches in length. Alumicolor is quality - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all straight edge measuring tools and rulers have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications.
7. DAVEVY #ad
Woodwork Measuring Tool,Line Gauge Center Finder,45/90 Degree Right Angle Line Gauge Carpenter Ruler,Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Center Scribe Square Center Scribe redS #adDAVEVY #ad
- Can easy to scribe, 45/90 degree available. Size: about s/l s lenght: about 130mm; L length:About 200mm. Measuring range: 100mm.
Package included: 1x line gauge. This is a ruler that is easy to handle and provides good work efficiency, which helps increase efficiency and save time. It can mark a soft metal, wood, and it's perfect for finding precise centers.
Angle: 45°/ 90°. For marking centers on round discs and shafts. Quick and easy operation. Accurately measure angles, easy to use and carry. Accuracy: 05mm. Practical measuring layout tool for woodworker, provide convenience and save time.