As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. School Zone Publishing #ad
Ages 3 to 5, Number Puzzles, Counting, Dot-to-Dots, Coloring, Preschool to Kindergarten, and More School Zone Get Ready!™ Book Series, Connect the Dots Workbook, Numbers 1-10, School Zone #adSchool Zone Publishing #ad
- Made in USA. Comes in a variety of subjects. Each sold separately. School zone-Preschool Workbooks. These fun activities provide your child with a great introduction to colors, shapes, numbers and more! This package contains one 11x7-3/4 inch workbook.
2. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
My First School Book Student Workbook, for School or Home Use, Current Edition, Pre-K Writing Book, Get Set for School Series, Pre-Writing Skills, Social-Emotional, Learning Without Tears #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Social-emotional activities for school readiness. Unique gray crayon stroke disappears when children trace over it. Works with a 9-month or year round calendar. Color, number, and shape lessons develop crayon and pencil grip. Child-friendly language makes letter and number formation easy.
3. Agantree Art #ad
Colors and More 15 Pieces, LARGE SIZE Educational Preschool Poster,Easy Read & Learn Design for Toddlers Kids Nursery Homeschool Kindergarten Classroom Playroom -Teach Alphabet, Days, Numbers #adAgantree Art #ad
- Covered with pet film on one side for added durability, waterproof, reusable. Perfectly for dry erase markers. 15 educational subjects, including alphabet, months, colors, solar System, days of the week, shapes, numbers 1-10, weather, numbers 1-100, farm animals, time, seasons, opposites, Use Good Manners and Class Rules.
Designed with beautiful engaging colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
Great size, bold enough to be easy to read and very colorful. Easy for kids to start to learn. Perfect for parents, teachers, day care centers, learning centers, Playroom & after school programs. Made of 250 gsm cardstock.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Phonics Games, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Visual, Home School, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.