As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Scholastic Week By Week Phonics and Word Study for the Intermediate Grades, Grades 3-6 #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- Watch their confidence grow weekly as their sill level continues to grow throughout the year. Fun activities will motivate students who struggle with word recognition and phonetics to keep learning.
This program offers a variety of activities to enhance and encourage skill building. Sold as an Each. It is never too late to help students achieve success in reading.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grammar Practice for Homeschool or Classroom 128 pgs, Skills for Success Spanish Workbook Grades 6-12 , Middle School and High School Vocabulary Building #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Vocabulary lists, reproducible storybooks, a pronunciation key and an answer key are included. 128 pages. The activities in this book can be used on their own or in addition to any Spanish program, and the exercises focus on everyday Spanish vocabulary.
3. EVAN-MOOR #ad
Evan-Moor Grammar & Punctuation, Grade 3 #adEVAN-MOOR #ad
- Use critical thinking skills while applying the targeted grammar or punctuation skill in a fun format. Grammar and punctuation rules are made simple with a short explanation and clear examples help to teach the skill.
Offers a variety of activities include fun illustrations to motivate your child to practice the grammar and punctuation skills. Short fiction or nonfiction text engages children and presents the concept or skill in context.
4. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Information, Writing Skills in Narrative, Opinion Style, Learning Without Tears Building Writers- Student Edition- Grade 1, Writing Fluency- Independent Writing or Whole Class- For School and Home Use #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Narrative: write a story in order with details and an ending. Information: write topic sentences, facts about their topic, and an ending. Opinion/argument: write an introduction that states their opinion, reasons that support their opinion, and a conclusion.