As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden Pack #ad
Garden Pack – High Yield Easy Seed Starter Kit for Growing Veggies at Home – Gardner’s Set with 8,000 Heirloom Seeds for DIY Outdoor & Indoor Garden, Grow Your Own Vegetables 20 Packet Variety #adGarden Pack #ad
- Separated into 20 varieties packaged in paper packets, our vegetable garden diy kit’s seeds yield a healthy mix of fresh produce. Quickly & easily grow vegetables in pots, containers or raised beds using this garden kit’s vegetable seed variety. Best seed kit for home gardening: our grow your own vegetables kit makes a great outdoor and indoor vegetable garden gift set for beginner gardeners.
Save money, reduce your carbon footprint & celebrate the natural powers of plants with your own vegetable plants & seeds! Vegetable seeds for planting: go ahead & indulge that ‘green’ thumb! Plant & grow your own vegetables at home using the seed mix offered by our vegetable growing outdoor and indoor garden kit arranged for “do it yourself” vegetable gardening.
20 vegetable varieties per bundle: growing your own vegetables for eating has never been this easy.
Proven to yield high germination: all heirloom seeds have been thoroughly tested to ensure the highest germination rates. Approximately 8, spinach, tomato, cucumber seeds and tomato seeds for growing lettuce, carrot, 000 veggie seeds: Each veggie garden set contains approximately 8K easy grow vegetable gardening seeds, peppers, onion, cucumber, including lettuce seeds, brussels sprouts, beets, broccoli, zucchini & more.
2. Sereniseed #ad
Open Pollinated Varieties, Sereniseed Certified Organic Vegetable Seed Collection 10-Pack – 100% Non GMO #adSereniseed #ad
- The germination rate and purity of all our seeds are tested before packing. 100%: non-gmo, open pollinated, trusted varieties. 10 varieties of veggie garden seeds packed fresh for 2023.
Germination guaranteed. Usda certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. We store our bulk seed in a temperature and humidity controlled walk-in cooler to give you the best germination rates.
If you have any issues, we will make it right. Marketmore cucumber, genovese basil, blue lake 274 bush bean, Cascadia Snap Pea, Lettuce Mix, jalapeno pepper, di cicco broccoli, cocozelle Zucchini, Scarlet Nantes Carrot, and Brandywine Pink Tomato. We pledge to not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds, and none come from China.
3. Black Duck Brand #ad
100% Non-GMO, Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seed Packets, Deluxe Garden Heirloom Seeds, Over 3000 Seeds!, Includes Mylar Storage Bag #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! includes Freedom Farms Vegetable Set Mylar Bag for Optimal Seed Packet Storage! Wonderfully producing plants - Current stock will last for years when stored in a dry - cool place! Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
4. NatureZ Edge #ad
Open Pollinated, 50 Mary Washington Garden Vegetable Seeds, Asparagus Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO, Heirloom Variety #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Our seed varieties are all lab tested to ensure high germination rates. All seeds packed are for this season and the next however, stored in a cool dry place, they can remain viable for years.
Asparagus takes up to 2 years to grow from seed, but they are so delicious they are well worth the wait. If you have an issue growing, let us know and we will get you going! Mary washington Asparagus is a perennial variety that requires full sun.
5. NatureZ Edge #ad
Survival Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits, Gardening Seeds Variety Pack, 4800 Survival Seed Vault and Doomsday Prepping Supplies, Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Non-gmo, usa grown, heirloom: our seeds are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry and are sealed in ziploc bags for safe long term storage. Imagine the aroma from a home cooked pasta sauce with tomatoes from your own back yard or the delicious crunch of your home made pickles from cucumbers you grew yourself.
20 vegetable seeds varieties selected by a master chef in this vegetable seeds variety pack: Lettuce, Broccoli, Beans, Tomato, Squash, Cucumber, Radish, Peas, Carrot, Cauliflower, Beets, Spinach, Corn, Onion, Kale, and Bell Pepper.
Get more for your money with over 5000 seeds: our vegetable garden seeds pack not only has 20 of the most popular vegetable varieties, but it has more than double the amount of seeds as many of the competitors.
This vegetable garden starter pack was developed with the chef in mind. Also, be sure to take advantage of our discount for buying more than 1 item. Make sure to check out our storefront for other herb seeds and heirloom seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Start your self sustaining vegetable garden today. Start sowing to give you the vegetable plants you need to make delicious meals with home grown veggies.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
2500+ Rainbow Carrot Seeds, 10 Heirloom Carrot Seeds, Carrot Seeds for Planting Indoors or Outdoors Home Garden, High Germinating Vegetable Seeds Sourced in USA #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Get exclusive access to our digital grow guide where you can find tips and techniques on how to successfully plant your carrot seeds. All of these in one, convenient, resealable mylar package with superior quality. Guaranteed high quality and safe vegetable seeds for planting in the home garden.
Plant one or plant all: atomic red, solar yellow, chantenay Royal, Little Finger, Lunar White, Imperator 58, Scarlet Nantes, Parisian, Cosmic Purple, Tender Sweet. Harvest nourishing carrots in different colors per variety in no time! Get guided with our grow guide - we are ready to help from sowing to harvesting.
Your gardening is our priority! Non-gmo, heirloom carrots seeds for planting - meticulously harvested & examined open pollinated planting seeds from trusted local suppliers expert in USDA zones.
High germination rate of 85%-90% - can be easy to grow, these carrot plants can be successfully germinated even by beginner gardeners under optimal conditions. 2500+ seeds in reusable mylar packaging - Find clean, healthy carrot seeds in beautiful individual envelopes per variety. 10 delicious carrot seed varieties - carefully curated different kinds of carrots.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufacturer's Website for Warranty Information|
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
San Marzano Tomato Seeds For Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds For Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift For Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Classic tomato - san marzano is a paste type tomato great for salsa, sauces and Italian dishes. Usa - our san marzano tomato seeds are grown and packaged right here in the USA, 200mg per packet. Meaty, tender, sweet and delicious.
Guarantee - we know you'll love your San Marzano tomato seeds, but if for any reason you aren't please contact us. Flavorful - san marzano tomatoes pack a punch with flavor. Heirloom - non-gmo, heirloom and open-pollinated San Marzano tomato seeds - Can save seeds for future gardens.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sweet Bell Pepper Seed Collection for Planting a Home Garden, Orange, and Chocolate Brown Bell Peppers, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety Pack Vegetable Seeds to Plant, Yellow, Red, Purple, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Good eats -- peppers are a favorite for their mild or hot flavor. Beautiful -- large individual packets of four varieties of sweet bell pepper seeds, Sunbright yellow, Orange Sun, Purple Beauty, including California Wonder red, and Sweet Chocolate.
Excellent for eating raw, pickling, or adding to salads and omelets. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
Productive and decorative -- peppers, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information in the Planter’s Library section of our website. Best started indoors under lights 8 weeks before setting outside.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
16,000+ Seeds | Non-GMO Survival Seed Vault | High Germination | 32 Varieties of Vegetable Seeds for Your Home Survival Garden, 32 Heirloom Vegetable and Fruit Seeds for Planting #adHOME GROWN #ad
- 32 heirloom vegetable, fruit, and lettuce seeds: get the top varieties for your garden from hearty root veggies to leafy greens. Bulk savings: save hundreds of dollars by growing your own heirloom vegetables.
Grow your own food: 16, 000+ Seeds to grow a bountiful vegetable garden all year round. Usa sourced: open pollinated, non-gmo, and non-hybrid seeds packed in the USA! Keep your seeds for years: Resealable, waterproof mylar and individual paper envelopes.
Healthy and fresh seeds: Our seeds have high germination rates and test over 95%. Make this season green: Give the gift of a garden with this unique gardening gift. Each vegetable has a detailed digital grow guide as well. Grow more with us: we're always here to help if you ever need any tips or advice on how to grow.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
10. Ezoon #ad
Cabbage, Premium Winter Vegetable Seeds for Planting Organic Seeds 10 Varieties: Radish, Beet, Celery Seeds Individually Packed, Carrot, Broccoli, Arugula, Pea, Romaine Lettuce, Collards #adEzoon #ad
- Fresh veggies are the best and they don’t get any fresher than straight from your garden. The vegetable seeds pack even in the cooler days of fall and quite suited to extended storing. All seeds are heirloom, 100% non-gMO, Set includes 10 lightly assorted Vegetable and Herb seeds.
Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. 10 varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. What you get: 2500+ seeds including radish, romaine lettuce, Pea, carrot, Arugula, Collards, Broccoli, cabbage, Beet, Celery for planting or sprouting Individually Packed.