As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Grades 2-5, Critical Thinking, Really Good Stuff Social Skills Discussion Cards for The Classroom or at Home Activity for Kids, Builds Social Emotional, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Strengthen social skills: learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem.
Use it during morning meeting, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, before lunch or dismissal, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill. The cards are also great in small group settings.
Great social-emotional tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards. Multiple uses: teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool. Durable cards with rounded corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring.
2. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
Social Skills Activities for Kids 3-6th Grade, Social Emotional Learning & Growth Mindset for Family, Counseling, 52 Essential Social Situations, Conversation Card Games for Kids 8-12, Classroom #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Winner, deal with disappointment, avoid social blunders, manage frustrations & distractions, 2022 brain child award: teach important interpersonal skills - understand expectations, handle peer pressure.
Approved by kids, and relatable "what would you do" social stories to get everyone talking - improve confidence, parents & therapists: Fun, engaging, critical thinking and creativity. Succeed in school: gain the life skills kids need to succeed - navigate tricky situations, getting heard, make good choices, solve problems, resolve conflicts, stay motivated.
Improve communication & reading comprehension: Designed by Harvard educator as clever discussion cards instead of workbook; use as morning meeting topic, social skills games, writing and journaling prompts, card games, and speech therapy materials.
Less behavioral problems! comes in sturdy tin, classroom, sports camp, extracurricular clubs, home, take everywhere; meaningful conversations for car ride, dinner table topics.
3. Geyee #ad
22 Pieces Social Skills Discussion Cards Kids Conversation Cards Assorted Meaningful Critical Thinking Cards with Metal Split Ring for Classroom School Social Skills Games Home Activity Supplies #adGeyee #ad
- 10 x 15 cm/ 4 x 6 inches, convenient for you to hold and red when you use them; Besides, they can fit your kids' hands well, not easy to fall off. Applicable for many occasions: the social skills games cards are ideal for both teachers and adults, classroom, preschool, kindergarten, nice to be served as teaching tool in home, school, and more; It can allow you to communicate better with your child.
Sufficient to meet your needs: the package will bring you 22 pieces of social skills cards in different colors, and 22 pieces of metal split ring; They can give you lots of convenience in daily life, and can be applied in both home and school.
Appropriate size for using: each critical thinking cards measure approx. Elegant and delicate design: these conversation cards have different texts on their surfaces, orange, green, and designed in various colors, blue, and so on, such as red, yellow, purple, providing you with more options to choose to fit your needs and tastes.
Reliable and long lasting: made of coated paper, covered with film, and they are printed on both sides, the critical thinking cards for kids are smooth and flat for you to touch, delicate and quality, with exquisite workmanship to withstand the test of time and accompany you for a long time.
|Part Number||Geyee-Discussion Cards-369|
4. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Large laminated flipcard 9" x 6. 25" - 110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations. Aids: aids parents, and caregivers: counselors and psychologists use card games in therapy, Therapists, Teachers, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development.
Teaches: often children act out because they don’t really understand their emotions or don’t know how to express them. The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, or to prompt critical thinking skills.
30- i feel, 40- when, and 40- i can cards Age: Fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up. Sadness and disappointment. Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events.
Adults are encouraged to join in responding and demonstrating appropriate answers. Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated. In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion. Contents: on the left are emoji cards that show various emotions; some emojis can express more than one emotion i.
5. Wiley-Interscience #ad
Joyful Ways to Develop Social and Motor Skills in Children with Autism Spectrum or Sensory Processing Disorders, Early Intervention Games: Fun #adWiley-Interscience #ad
- All the games are easy-to-do, inexpensive materials, utilizing common, and include several variations and modifications. Games are designed to make children more comfortable in social situations and to develop motor and language skills.
Games can be played by parents or teachers and with individual children or groups. A collection of fun, simple games that can improve the lives of children with ASD or other SPDs. Also included are a variety of interactive games to play in water, community swimming pool, whether in a backyard kiddie pool, or lake.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
Listening, Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips for Kids, Conversation Starters for PreK through Elementary Classrooms, Sturdy & Waterproof, Included: 40 Unique Meeting Chips, 6cm, Students Learn & Improve Communication, & Vocabulary Skills #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Have them select a chip to use as a writing or journal prompt; let a newcomer use a chip to start their class introduction; break the ice after a long vacation or holiday; or take them along on the bus during a group field trip. Teachers & parents can count on us: since 1992, we've been the innovators of classroom supplies teachers can trust.
We take just as much pride in your students' education as you do. Clever variety of uses: morning meeting chips are not just for start-of-the-day circle time activities. We are dedicated to enhancing your learning environment! Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips.
Nurture healthy conversation skills: one of the most important life skills—impacting every part of the human journey—is effective communication. Crafted from sturdy chipboard and clear-coated for wipeable reusability, each chip has a colorful design and unique question.
Great practice for public speaking and using new vocabulary words! Durable & stylish shape & designs:: you’ve seen ice breaker games and conversation starters in the form of cards or worksheets; however, there’s something extra special about our tactically appealing 6cm circular chips in their own handy zip-top storage bag. They’re educational tools that can be used in a variety of ways. These friendly pieces last for years of insightful memories in grade school classrooms. Meaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, listening, emotional, and vocabulary skills.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Calming Strategies Bulletin Board Set—Calming Strategies and Mood Charts for Social Emotional Learning, Homeschool or Classroom Decor 7 pc #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Includes a 4-page teacher resource guide with display ideas, activities, and reproducibles. Designed with soothing colors and features ways for students to deal with negative emotions.
Create a single display or spread around the room. Durable and reusable. Look for coordinating products to accent your displays and create a cohesive classroom theme.
8. Discussables #ad
Kid Talk Conversation Starters for Kids – 400 Fun Conversation Cards for Kids Ages 6-12, Games for Family Game Night, Social Emotional Learning Activities Tools, Spend Quality Time with Your Children #adDiscussables #ad
- Value for the money - contains 400 questions that make your child the center of your attention. We appreciate the idea that kids spell love T-I-M-E, so we included tons of questions for family game night or a long road trip. Practice conversational skills like curiosity, and sharing as well as social emotional learning skills.
How to use / who they're for - best for parents and their kids aged 6-12+, communicate deeply, parents ask their kids the question, parents give their full attention to their child as they answer. Not your standard questions - it can be hard to know what to talk about with our children.
If you work through the entire box, you'll learn loads about each other, though anyone can have fun with this childrens game. They’re easily portable for car rides and road trips, bedtime, the family dinner table, or wherever you have time and space to connect.
Connect with your kids - learn things you don't know about topics you may not think to ask about, telling stories, be present with your kids, and give them an chance to learn more about you. To use: choose a card, and treasure the conversations you have. We've come up with some thoughtful, new questions that avoid repetition and are different from what we normally ask. Flip the card over and repeat. Create moments of connection anywhere – the cards are small 2. 5 in *1.
9. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Emotion, Learning, Key Education Social Skills Boxed Game Set—File Folder Game for PreK-2nd Grade, Communication, Behavior Activities for Special Learners 15 pc #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Games fold into mini file folders for easy access and clean up. What’s included: this boxed set includes 15 sturdy fold-open learning mats with coordinating cut-out game pieces, each with fully illustrated answer keys as well as a resource guide. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
Working together: parents, at school, and counselors can use these engaging games in small groups, or during independent work to help kids of all abilities confidently navigate social situations at home, one-on-one instruction, teachers, and beyond.
Activities can also be easily customized for targeted remediation and social problem-solving. Multi-purpose learning tool: social skills boxed Game Set features engaging games to help young children and children with special needs learn essential social skills, play with others, manage emotions, such as how to have conversations, and more. How it works: these hands-on games help students develop socially appropriate vocabulary, communication skills, and behavior through open-ended play.
10. Hadley Designs #ad
List Of Feelings Poster For Kids Educational Posters For Classroom Decoration, Periodic Table Of Emotions Poster For School Counselors, 4 Chalkboard Feelings Chart For Kids Learning Posters For Walls #adHadley Designs #ad
- Make children feel understood; you'll receive 4 laminated 11x17" self regulation posters, so you'll never have to guess how kids are feeling again; Use this colorful emotion chart for kids to decode emotions and make kids feel heard. We are so confident in the quality of our feelings and emotions posters that we offer a lifetime manufacturer warranty; If you have any issues with your emotions posters, we will replace them with a smile; Our family-owned business is here to help you create a safe environment where students feel comfortable opening up; Why wait, get your feelings and emotions posters today.
Create a safe space to discuss feelings; use this emotions chart for kids as a feelings chart for children / feelings chart for classroom bulletins, how are you feeling today poster / how do you feel today poster, feeling chart for children, or feelings chart for toddlers.
If your children are struggling to express how they’re feeling; Then you need these emotions posters for classroom walls; While other feelings posters for classroom are made overseas, our emotional regulation poster set is USA made and laminated. Develop lifelong coping skills; these toddler mood chart posters give kids the tools needed to control their emotions, even when you're not around; Easily manage meltdowns and keep children calm with these zones of regulation posters for classroom.