As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Magnet Math, Homeschool Supplies, Math Manipulatives, hand2mind Magnetic Percent Bar Answer Boards, Learning Percentages, Teaching Supplies Set of 4, Percent Manipulatives, 4th Grade Math #adhand2mind #ad
- Students use the colorful bar segments and the small dry erase boards to show their work. It is also an excellent learning tool for teachers to use to explain fractions and decimals. Creative math teacher gift: the colorful magnetic percent bar segments provide a fun, visual way to teach percentage problems in an easy to learn style.
The percent bar is an engaging math manipulative that makes learning early math concepts fun. Perfect for 4th grade math: once students reach 4th grade they start to dive deeper into percents, fractions and decimals.
Essential teaching supplies for learning percentages: The tiles starting from 5% ranging to 50% and fit into a base to relate any percentage to the whole. The colorful bar segments help children identify different percent proportions.
Montessori materials: the percent bar is an easy and visual way to represent percentages and model percentage proportion. Multi subject 4th grade school supplies: the dry erase board allows kids to label the percents, label the total below the percent bar base, and check their work while using fractions and decimal skills as well. It helps deepen conceptual understanding of percent through hands-on learning math manipulative and visual aid.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Base Ten, Magnetic Base Ten, 131 Piece Set, Use with Magnetic Surfaces or Whiteboards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Help students understand abstract base ten concepts; including place value, estimation, operations and fractions. Engage the entire class with these bright blue magnetic pieces that stand out against your whiteboard for maximum visibility.
Real photos of base ten blocks go beyond typical base ten magnetics to helps students better visualize the 3-D representation of math concepts. Ages 6+. Set includes 131 pieces total with 100 units, 10 flats, 20 rods, and 1 cube.
3. Blulu #ad
16 x 11 Inch, Blulu 12 Pieces Educational Math Posters for Kids with 80 Glue Point Dot for Elementary and Middle School Classroom Teach Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction Fractions Decimals #adBlulu #ad
- Flat and easy to use : we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag. Delightful colors and illustration : designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
Great gift for children : these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, kindergarten, preschool, elementary and middle school, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.1
12 different wall posters : multiplication chart, fractions and percentages, subtraction, math keywords, numbers 1-100, roman numerals, place value, money, division, addition, time and 3D shapes. Features : made of 250 cardstock, waterproof, tear resistant and reusable, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
|Part Number||Blulu-Educational Math Posters-01|
4. Learning Resources #ad
10 Assorted Colors, Set of 1, Ages 6+, 000, Math Classroom Teaching Aids, Learning Resources Interlocking Gram Unit Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cubes come in 10 different colors. Perfect for measuring, counting, and patterning. Includes storage bucket and activity guide. Introduce children to measurement of area and volume. Ideal for ages 6+.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks, Math Games for Kindergarten, Set of 250, Shape Recognition, Early Math Skills, Ages 3+, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- 250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities. Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities.
Recognize patterns: get young students learning geometry and pattern design. Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, triangle, trapezoid, square, parallelogram and rhombus.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool. These are great pattern blocks the classrooms.
6. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ages 8 to 13. 36 playing cards. Over 700 chips. Ideal for teaching Grade 3 to Grade 8. Caller's mat and cards.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Equivalency Cubes Activity Set, Base ten fraction, Ages 6+, Math accessories, 51 Pieces, Learning Resources Fraction Tower #adLearning Resources #ad
- Giant cubes: all cubes are interchangeable, for example, so, you can make a whole with two ¼ cubes and one ½ cube. Each cube is labeled on 3 sides.
Teach decimal, and fraction concepts in a hands-on, percentage, tangible way with these color-coded cubes. Counting cubes kids: great for visual learners these cubes feature fractions, decimals and percents clearly marked on each side.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!. Set of 51 cubes: these are chunky, color-coded cubes representing the whole, quarters, thirds, sixths, durable, eighths, halves, tenths, fifths, and twelfths.
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Math Vocabulary Word Wall for Grades 3 Through 6-45 Laminated Cards #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Create a math word wall: Display these in any learning are for children and/or students to reference when doing school work. Use as flash cards: for children who have a hard time remembering the definition, use these as flash cards.
Laminated cards: this set has 45 cards that are laminated on both sides for durability.
Great for visual learners: Each card offers a visual aspect so that learners can associate an image with a word and its meaning. Storage pouch: this set of cards comes with a storage pouch so they are protected when not in use. Hold one up for 5 seconds then have the child tell you what the word means.
9. hand2mind #ad
Bead Counters For Kids Math, Learn Counting and Numbers, Colored Abacus For Kids Math, Wooden Counting Math Manipulatives, Homeschool Supplies Set of 4, hand2mind Mini 20-Bead Wooden Rekenrek Abacus #adhand2mind #ad
- Must-have montessori math materials for kindergarten: These Montessori math beads help kids learn counting, numbers, addition and subtraction by doing activities on their own.
Classic math counters for kids: our two-color mini rekenrek, addition, is a tried and true way to deepen kids understanding of numbers, counting, or abacus, and subtraction. Math manipulatives for homeschool learning: Homeschool manipulatives are essential for supplementing your kids kindergarten education.
Distance learning teacher supplies: For teachers that are teaching through distance learning in these times, these counting manipulatives can work wonders in demonstrating number concepts for your students. Easy to use abacus for kids math: Using an abacus to help teach kids math makes counting easier to learn without the mess or risk of losing stray counters.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
10. Really Good Stuff #ad
Multiplication, 12” by 9” Set of 6 – Keeps Addition, Long Division Problems Organized for School or Home, Really Good Stuff Multi-Digit Computation Two-Sided Dry Erase Board Set, Subtraction #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- For school and home: the dry erase boards are perfect for practicing multi-digit computation at school and continued work at home. You can feel good knowing they are designed to work with your curriculum. They are also a useful tool for teachers to spot and address gaps in understanding.
One side keeps addition, and multiplication problems organized, subtraction, and the other side organizes long division problems. Economical: reusable dry-erase boards save paper by allowing students to work on an erasable surface.
The pack of six boards are sturdy and can be used year after year. Organized dry erase boards: students can practice multi-digit computation with these organized dry erase boards.
Common core ready: really good stuff multi-digit Computation Dry Erase Boards are aligned with Common Core and state standards. Math practice tool: clearly printed cues on the double-sided 12” by 9” dry erase boards help students keep correct place value as they regroup and compute answers. It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework.