As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 10, Learning Resources Math Journal #adLearning Resources #ad
- Handy journal for keeping all your math work in one place. Each 2-page spread features line-ruled pages on the left and graph paper on the right. Students can organize their schoolwork and homework. Includes 64 pages for recording answers and showing work. Ages 6+.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Geometric Shapes Building Set, 129 Piece Set, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 5+. Children gain hands-on experience creating composite shapes, identifying shape attributes, and partitioning circles and squares into equal parts.
Includes 90 sticks in 3 sizes, 32 curves, and 48 connectors. Supports academic state standards in geometry. Help children gain a deeper understanding of the basics of geometry with this geometric shape building set.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Magnetic Whiteboard Set, Set of 4, Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Classroom Math Set, Ages 5+, Classroom Demonstration #adLearning Resources #ad
- This can be used on any magnetic surface, such as a white board or chalkboard. Colorful disks and magnetic ten frames keep it fun! Develop operations skills as a group: Engage with base-ten and operations skills as a group.
Hands-on math activity tool for kids: use as a demonstration and hands-on math activity tool to support academic standards.
Magnetic frames and discs included: Set includes 4 magnetic frames, 20 blue, 40 discs 20 green, and instruction guide. Great for first grade & beyond: Educational toy for ages 5 and up. Reinforce base ten skills: bring number and base ten skills to life in a big way.
4. Learning Resources #ad
12 Hour, Basic Math Development, Learning Resources Big Time Learning Clock, Homeschool, Analog Clock, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments. Help both visual, Tactile learners.
Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours. Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts. Great homeschool accessory for ages 5+.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Interlocking Base 10 Class Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Perfect for Grade 1 and up. Includes book with teaching ideas. Clarify place value, estimation operations, and more. Enhance understanding of base ten concepts. Students can manipulate and visualize varying quantities with ease. Base 10 components interlock.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Pattern, 31 Pieces, Ages 4+, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Homeschool, Addition and Subtraction Activities, Includes Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 4+. Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills. Boost early math into high gear as you count, add, subtract, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks.
Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, subtracting, adding, patterning, and more. Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars.
7. Learning Resources #ad
181 Piece, Tray & Numbered Tiles, Learning Resources 120 Number Board, Common Core Math, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Versatile math board and tiles provide tangible objects to illustrate, experience, teach, and understand abstract Math concepts. Ages 6+. Double-sided board features numbers printed on the front and a blank grid for patterning and graphing on the Reverse.
Learn: identify numbers, identify odds and evens, add and subtract, count by 1 or skip count, and more. Discover, build and count your way to math Proficiency with this board that introduces patterns, sequencing, place value, and much more.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Measuring Worms, 72 Assorted Color Worms, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Made in China. The package weight is 081 pounds. Item package dimension : 3. 25" l x 5. 5" w x 4. 75" h. Age mfg minimum: 600 months.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Scale, Science/Math, Learning Resources Primary Bucket Balance Teaching Scale, Science for Kids, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Teach & explore: explore volume and compare solids and liquids with this sturdy bucket balance. Perfect for preschoolers & beyond: Ages 3+. Easy storage & cleanup: set includes bucket balance with storage drawer, 2 removable easy-pour buckets, and 2 lids.
High quality: calibrated clear buckets with removable lids hold solids or up to 400 ml of liquid and allow students to see what’s inside. Learn & grow: build observation and estimation skills while gaining a deeper understanding of mass measurement.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Shape Recognition, Homeschool, Math Games for Kindergarten, Ages 4+, Easter Gifts for Kids, Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks, Set of 250, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- 250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities. Easter games for ages 4+. Recognize patterns: Get young students learning geometry and pattern design.
Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities. Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, trapezoid, triangle, square, parallelogram and rhombus.