As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Derwent #ad
Medium, 12 Count 34214, Metal Tin, Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils #adDerwent #ad
- Strong core – the core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point, great for emphasizing even the smallest details. Black b soft degrees use a 3. 5mm core for softer lines. Derwent offers a comprehensive range of 20 degrees to help achieve your vision.
Versatile execution – our wide range lets you choose the pencil that fits your artistic concept. Whether used for blending, illustrations or shading, our pencils will help express your vision.
This set contains 6b, 3b, 2b, 4b, hb, b, f, 2h, 5B, H, 3H and 4H. Hard h degrees have a 2. 2 mm core for sharp lines. Accessories – for best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as derwent canvas pencil Wrap, Derwent Sketching Paper Pads, Derwent Pencil Sharpener and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
Broad range – choose the pencil that works for you. The fine point allows for professional-level precision on your most intricate images. Sturdy precision – with a hexagonal barrel, you gain greater precision for drawings.
2. Derwent #ad
24 Count 0700672, Metal Tin, Derwent Colored Drawing Pencils #adDerwent #ad
- Metal tin of 24 shades and choice of traditional sepia tones. Colors are quickly and easily laid down in wide to thin applications.
8mm diameter pencils have soft, creamy round 5mm leads. The perfect medium for sweeping landscapes to detailed nature studies. Drawing pencils produce a rich, velvety finish on paper.
3. Derwent #ad
Derwent Blender and Burnisher Pencil Set, Art Supplies 2301774, Drawing #adDerwent #ad
- A great opportunity to add drawing supplies to your collection; use in place of blending stumps and tortillons. The blender pencil is soft and colorless and allows you to blend 2 or more colors together; the burnisher is a hard colorless pencil that provides a rich, glossy finish.
Includes 2 blender pencils, 2 burnisher pencils, plastic sharpener and plastic eraser.
4. Derwent #ad
Derwent Drawing Pencils and Accessories, Metal Tin, 6 Count 0701089, Soft #adDerwent #ad
- Round 8mm cedar barrel is stained rich brown. Perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, as well as landscapes and portraits.
Extra-wide 5mm strip is creamy with velvety texture on paper. Ideal for loose, expressive tonal drawings. Metal tin holds everything together and contains a leaflet with hints and tips.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands #ad|
5. Derwent #ad
Derwent Charcoal Pencils, 4 Count 39000, Pack #adDerwent #ad
- Smooth lay down and blends easily. A combination of natural charcoal particles with the finest clays. Easier to sharpen than traditional charcoal sticks. Tone is similar to graphite. 4 pencils per pack.
6. Derwent #ad
Metal Tin, Derwent Sketching Pencils, 4mm Core, 6 Count 0700836 #adDerwent #ad
- 4mm core is available in 3 degrees: HB, 2B and 4B. Pencils blend together beautifully for subtle variations in tone and mood.
Soft, extra-wide strip for quick sketches to more intricate detail work. Set includes two each of HB, 2B and 4B and a blue pencil sharpener. Metal tin keeps pencils in one place.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands #ad|
7. Derwent #ad
Art, 24 Count 32883,Multicolor, Metal Tin, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, WaterColour, Derwent Colored Pencils #adDerwent #ad
- Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich textured lines or use dampened paper to obtain bright colours with soft edges. Accessories – for best results, derwent waterbrush set, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, combine with other Derwent products, Derwent Technique Brushes and Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads.
Water soluble – combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolour. Sturdy precision – easy to sharpen, break resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use.
Colour layering – pigment transfers to paper quickly due to a softer formulation. With a 3. 4mm core and hexagonal barrel, you gain precision for detailed drawings.
As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust colours, even after it has dried. Includes 24 colours. Artistic flexibility – customize colours by adding water to create muted watercolour washes. This helps with blending and layering, creating a range of effects from bold colours to delicate watercolour washes.
8. Prismacolor #ad
Medium Leads, 12-Count, Prismacolor 24192 Premier Turquoise Graphite Sketching Pencils #adPrismacolor #ad
- Cores resist cracking and breakage. Premium drawing pencils designed for advanced artists, architects and other professionals. Intense, velvety smooth laydown.
Includes: 4b, f, 4h, 3b, h, 2h, 3h, 2b, b, hb, 5h and 6H graphite pencils. Medium, high-quality leads in a range of grades from hard 6H to versatile HB and soft 4B.
|Manufacturer||Newell Brands Inc #ad|
9. Derwent #ad
ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Derwent Colored Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count 0701027, Art #adDerwent #ad
- Includes range of 24 colours. Accessories – for best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application.
Vibrant colour – with a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together.
Soft texture – the velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Durable core – break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles.
Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip. Colour blending – due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Perfect for still-life drawings. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands #ad|
10. Derwent #ad
Derwent Colored Pencils, 12 Count 0700928, Art, Metal Tin, Drawing, Inktense Ink Pencils #adDerwent #ad
- Can also easily be used on paper. Permanent colour – pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, minimizing colour bleeding. Accessories – for best results, derwent technique brushes, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry-All Canvas Bag.
Vibrant shades – the round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings.
Modify the use to fit your project. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Colour creation – make custom shades by mixing colours together. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect.
Includes a range of 12 colours. Water soluble – expand your creative possibilities. As the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Once dry, without fear of colour bleeding. Surface variety – switch up your artistic canvas. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish.