As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Word Building Desktop Pocket Chart Tent and Cards Kit #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Extra cards are provided to build silent e, CVCC, and CCVC words. Look at the photo and build the word; then flip the photo card and change one letter to match the photo log becomes dog.
Whats included: 1 small group desktop pocket chart 14½" by 6¾", 38 2-sided letter cards Size: 3" by 4" each, and 46 2-sided photo cards 3" by 4" each.
2. hand2mind #ad
Letter Blocks for Kids Ages 4-8, For Classrooms & Homeschool Set of 82, Alphabet Blocks, Phonemic Awareness Linking Cubes for Early Reading & Word Work, hand2mind, 60001C Reading Rods #adhand2mind #ad
- Improve retention: 75% of content is retained when learning hands-on. Student tested, such as word of the day, teachER APPROVED: Great in the classroom for group demonstrations, the morning meeting, or a daily message. Supplement reading skills: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home.
Screen free word fun: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
Improve reading & spelling: Develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with this hands-on literacy tool. Convenient, durable kit: Made from sturdy plastic that is easy to clean.
Includes everything you need: 42 blue consonant cubes, 1 blank blue cube, 1 blank red cube, 12 red vowel cubes, 21 light blue picture cubes, and 5 pink picture cubes. Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
3. Childlearn #ad
Montessori Alphabet Beginning Reader Letter Blocks, Phonics Games and Toys for Kindergarten Age Boys and Girls, Best Montisorri Toys for 3 4 5 and 6 Year Olds. CVC Builders Make Learning Fun! #adChildlearn #ad
- Great learning tool - improve your child’s ability to learn new words! spinny alphabet blocks turn reading into a fun, hands-on experience. The set also includes a special burlap storage bag to keep all your blocks together. Words in the book come alive as your child twists the blocks. These movable alphabet letters enable your child to take an active role in reading so they can learn to read the whole book on their own! Love sounding out words - getting your child to actually enjoy reading can be a real struggle! Spinny Blocks allow them to play fun phonics games by sounding out words one letter at a time.
A great learning tool! enjoy playing with them - books aren’t always a child’s go-to toy. Perfect size for ages 3 through 6 - unlike toys your child quickly outgrows, Spinny Blocks are the perfect pre- through Kindergarten learning materials, offering years of learning and reading fun.
Spin the letters and take turns practicing each sound. Each block set includes a learning book with words that match. By taking the reading experience off the page and into your child’s hands, they can better understand word concepts. By incorporating fun and familiar alphabet blocks into the reading experience, your child plays a front and center role in the story, and keeps those hands busy! Easy to use - no more losing blocks! these montessori alphabet blocks pack an educational punch and stay hooked together, making clean up easy.
4. Key Education #ad
Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Writing #adKey Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Word Shark: Short Vowels Game 7805, Multicolor #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Ages 6 & Up. Ages 6 & Up. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 vowel tiles, 92 consonant tiles. For 1-10 players. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 Vowel Tiles, 92 Consonant Tiles. For 1-10 Players. Children learn about Short Vowel Sounds And Beginning Consonant Sounds.
6. Key Education Publishing #ad
840008, Literacy Center Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Multi, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building Games for Kids—Sight Word Puzzles for Reading and Writing #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
Multi-purpose learning tool: featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way.
What’s included: this learning tool features 250 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, game ideas, 4 blank dry erase cards, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Early Phonics, ABCs, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Ages 3+, 208 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, language, fine motor, memory, and recall skills. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide.
Ideal for ages 3+. Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, early phonics, letter recognition, and reading.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Set of 80 Cards, Really Good Stuff EZRead Dolch Pre-Primer Tap & Track Sight Word Sentences, Grades PreK-1, Card Size: 6'' x 3'' #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy to read: these flash cards have a kid-friendly font, and clear spaced out words to avoid any confusion. Storage bag included: this card set comes with a storage bag to hold all of the cards when they are not being used.
Easy to hold: these cards are 6'' x 3'' making them easy for children to hold and flip through. Comes with 4 o-rings: all cards are hole-punched and come with additional O-rings to customize sets for differentiated practice. Tactile dots: below each word is a tactile dot to help children track each word as they read the sentence.
9. Excellerations #ad
Excellerations PSG Phonics Spelling Game for Kids and Classrooms Classroom Activity 12 Game Boards #adExcellerations #ad
- Set includes: 40 durable foam letter tiles, 12 game boards and an activity guide. How to play: players select letter tiles and fit them into the 3 incomplete words on their playing boards.
Letter tiles are made from durable foam. Size: letter tiles measure 1 3/8 inches square. Quality: cards are made from durable plastic. Game boards measure 10 inches L x 6 3/8 inches W. Educational value: Game supports Common Core Standards for kindergarten.
10. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 5+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, Homeschool & Kindergarten Readiness Learning Workbooks, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Reading Lessons #adEducational Insights #ad
- Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 100 lessons each and interactive electronic pen. Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen.
Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep! Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Lessons cover letter recognition, grammar, sight words, punctuation, reading readiness, phonics, and more.